Pronóstico y Predicción, Head to Head (H2H), Comparación de Equipos y Estadísticas. You can find here free betting tips, predictions for football, soccer analysis. The fixture favourite (Club Brugge) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Dynamo Kiev) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at … 67% BTTS. 33% Over 3.5. Kiev. Dynamo Kyiv won 1 matches. Team news and Club Brugge have been hit by COVID-19, with Mats Rits, Noa Lang, Hans Vanaken, Matej Mitrovic, and Stefano Denswil all out of this match because of the virus. Check Odds stats (Tab Stats->odds), where you will find graphical statistics bet Under / Over and Handicap. Dynamo Kiev will be looking to overcome a one-goal deficit in the tie against Club Brugge when the two teams face each other at NSK Olimpijs’kyj on Tuesday evening.